2017 Artist & Vendor Booths are
The Halloween in Summer Festival main event will take place Saturday, July 15th from 10am-8pm along Historic Magna Main from 8950 West to 9200 West.
Your registration includes a 10x10 booth space and two vendor badges. You are welcome to distribute coupons, flyers, samples, sell items, host a game, or whatever you creatively concoct. HiSF Committee will assign booth locations along the festival route. Applicants will receive their registration packets with booth location, map, and vendor badges on Friday July 14, 2017 at Art on You Studios.
- Set-up and Tear-down: Main Street will close to traffic at 8:00 am. Booths must be completely set up by 9:45 am.
- Tear-down of booths begins at 7:00pm and not before. If you need to park your vehicle on Main Street to set up, keep the eastbound lanes clear.
- Licenses & Permits: Food Vendors are responsible for obtaining in advance all appropriate licenses & permits. Permits are available through the County Health Department (385-313-6620). The Health Department will be at the festival, and they will shut down any booth without proper permits, and there will be no refund of vendor fees.
- Sales Tax: Vendors will be responsible for collecting Utah sales tax where applicable.
- Vendor space is on a first come/first serve basis.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Release and Waiver
I agree to abide by the rules stated. I understand that all promotion of my items must take place within the confines of my booth. I agree to make certain my booth is safe and secure. I further understand that Art on You Studios, LLC and all their representatives, including volunteers and security, are not responsible for or liable for damages including, but not limited to, loss suffered before, during, or after the event I have applied to as a result of the display of my work, equipment or material. Further, Art on You Studios, LLC is not responsible for any personal injuries I, associates of my booth/ business, customers, or prospective customers may incur while operating my booth. I understand that there are no refunds under any circumstance. Art on You Studios, LLC reserves all rights to refuse booth space based on event guidelines. If these guidelines are not upheld, my booth will be closed immediately and my application fees will not be refunded.